Yesterday was a GORGEOUS day! We all took advantage of it and got a few things done in the yard.
While Jon worked on the tractor, Berkley and I made the rounds cleaning up some garden beds and breathing it all in.
- Babies LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the outdoors.
- They are so content outside.
- They seem to nap better and longer.
- They are naturally entertained and sit in one spot way longer than they’d sit in anything indoors.
- They find it soothing whenever they’re disgruntled about something.
- There are no store-bought baby gadgets that can top the great outdoors, in my opinion.
- It’s free, always available, and such a great resource no matter what the child’s age.
Nature is this mama’s friend, for sure!