If you’re looking for a fun, healthy way to dress up those fresh veggies once in a while, I highly recommend this dipping sauce. My friend Sheree Clark shared this one with me a while back and I absolutely love it. It’s a great one for kids lunches, too! I find myself making it all the time and the only other recommendation I have for the recipe is that I usually need to double……..or triple…. it! lol.
- 1/2 Cup Raw Tahini (I used roasted)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 2 Tablespoons Tamari (I used an organic soy sauce for this batch because it’s all I happened to have at the time, but the tamari is even better…not as salty…very similar, but better)
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Add water as needed, if needed, to reach a thick sauce consistency. Serve as a dipping sauce for raw cut veggies. (Tastes great with some fruits, too!)
Give it a try, my friends! She calls it her ‘Bon Bon Dipping Sauce’ and it’s a good one. Quick & easy, too.
Cheers to good, wholesome eats in 2012.