A warm, heartfelt thank you to everyone who has been writing/calling in, inquiring, joining, commenting, contributing, and spreading the word….about the b. organic co-op….…..
We’ve been working on it for some time, and decided that once we had a strong, solid foundation built we’d open things up to everyone so we can all do even more by way of….
It’s incredible to think that we are currently talking to over a million people every single week with our b. organic television program and I, for one, am extremely excited to be able to finally launch this groundbreaking phase of things. The b. organic co-op is THE phase that will enable all of us to do a bigger, better job of interacting and sharing.
Simply put, I want to get as many people as possible involved in our program on a variety of levels. I want this to be a program both on-screen and off that unites, benefits, and features all that’s out there in the way of natural living. We look around at the end of every season and see that we’ve barely touched the surface of many topics and that there is so much more to be done throughout the year.
There is such a diverse range of content that goes along with this signature, how-to lifestyle program. In any given season, we’re naturally talking gardening, art, nature, homesteading, cooking, nutrition, health and well being, kids, decorating, foraging, building, transportation, pets, fitness, energy, self-reliance, entertaining, repurposing, seasonal holidays, fashion and more….This, my friends, opens up an expansive world of opportunity for ALL INVOLVED with the b. organic co-op. Everything from the slew of experts out there, to the individuals and everyday viewers, businesses – small and large; and all their experiences, products, inspiring stories, examples, and ideas. I want to be able to reach out to all of you who are interested, to play a part in these efforts. We’re creating a like-minded environment for our members where we can call upon each other for all things relevant to the message of naturally healthy, creative lifestyles.
Where else in the television landscape can YOU be a part of things in this way?
- If you’re someone who wants more information on a subject, material, or project, I want to be able to connect you to all the different resources that are part of our co-op and get you the reliable answers you need.
- If you’re living the life and have a story idea to share, I want to give you the opportunity to share it with people through our different mediums.
- If you’re an avid do it yourselfer who has a project or idea to share, I want you to have an outlet for that.
- If you’re an expert in a particular field, I want to give you access to our viewers who are interested in learning more.
- If you’re a business (small or large), we want to give you the opportunity to share your relevant products or services with our viewers who may be looking for just what you have to offer to aid them in living a more organic lifestyle.
- If you’re a viewer that wants to take action on something you saw within a show, I want to be able to offer you discounts on any products, workshops or materials that are involved.
- If you’re a musician, we want to showcase your gift where fitting within our show.
- If you’re a writer, videographer, photographer, editor, or blogger, I want you to be able to share something YOU’VE produced with our viewers and visitors.
- And the list for our co-op members goes on and on and on …..
There is so much to expand on, to tend to, to SHARE. And we want this to be the refreshing outlet that does just that in a substantial, meaningful way — both on screen and off for all our members and viewers. The ancillary off-screen efforts are equally as important with everything that is being done on-screen. We’re resourcefully renovating our b. organic facilities so that our co-op members will have the unique opportunity to interact even further with all the content they’re seeing on the program through a multitude of on-going workshops, edible schoolyards, outdoor classrooms, events, and tapings.
Since 2003, we’ve been incredibly fortunate to be able to work hard on delivering television we believe in and have personally invested in, from our own backyard. Quality television that features extraordinary, every day people, creative projects, and a positive format that embraces the natural freedom to go about things differently.
At the end of the day, it’s what WE make of it and that’s what has made our diligent efforts over the years simultaneously challenging and liberating. You won’t find a more passionate team of people committed to making sure these ongoing efforts work for EVERYONE involved. We’re in it for the long haul and I genuinely look forward to having each and every one of you JOIN in on things in a way that works for YOU, personally.
If you too believe in the power of what we can do with our own two hands; an independent spirit; creative expression; and wholesome, healthy lifestyles; …. you’re amongst a high-spirited, productive group of friends with the b. organic cooperative! We have the unique opportunity to build something pretty incredible here, and I invite you and all your friends to be a part of it with me. The more the merrier, as I always say. I genuinely want to get to know each and every one of you and learn from each other. This is our way of going about doing that.
Cheers to television you can naturally be a part of!
……… I now have a big batch of elderberries calling my name….more on that, next!